AJAX FireProtect 2 RB/HSC Wireless Fire Detector With Smoke, Temperature, CO Sensors With Sealed Battery | White
Wireless fire detector with smoke, temperature, and CO sensors. Built-in non-replaceable lithium batteries, up to 10 years of battery life. FireProtect 2 is a next-gen device designed for instant fire detection. The unique smoke chamber does not require regular cleaning, the dual-spectrum sensor distinguishes smoke from steam, the thermistor quickly reacts to the synthetic materials burning, and sophisticated software minimizes false alarms.
- Smoke sensor
- Temperature sensor
- CO sensor
- Sensitive element -double spectrum optical sensor
- Protection from false alarms
- Patented smoke chamber
- Recognizes smoke by the size of particles in the air.
- The detector does not react to water vapour.
- Protects the smoke sensor from dust, dirt, and insects.
Dangerous temperature detection
- Sensitive element - thermistor
- High temperature Alarm at temperatures above 64°C
- Rapid temperature rise Alarm when the temperature rises more than 10°C in 1 minute or less
- Sensitive element - chemical CO sensor
- Alarm if accumulated dose of CO is exceeded more than 50 ppm (0.005%) no more than in 90 minutes
- more than 100 ppm (0.01%) - no more than in 40 minutes
- more than 300 ppm (0.03%) - no more than in 3 minutes
- In-built siren - volume 85 dB at a distance of 3 meters
Interconnected Fire Detectors Alarms
- LED indication - green is a power indication. A LED indicator on the device enclosure lights up once every 56 seconds. The indication meets the requirements of EN 50291.
- Yellow is an indication of malfunctions. A LED indicator on the device enclosure lights up when malfunctions are detected. For example, in the case of discharged batteries, contamination of the smoke chamber, or end of the service life.
- Red is an indication of fire alarms. A LED indicator on the device enclosure lights up when the detector registers a fire alarm.