WaterStop allows you to remotely shut off the water supply to facilities with an Ajax security system. The device combines a high-quality valve and a powerful electric actuator with a control unit connected to an Ajax distributor via the encrypted Jeweler radio protocol. You can control WaterStop from anywhere in the world. Check the status of the device and change the position of the valve at any time — all you need is an Internet connection and the Ajax app.
If LeaksProtect or a third-party water leak detector is activated, WaterStop will automatically shut off the water in 5 seconds. At the same time, all Ajax users and the security company receive a notification about the alarm and script activation.
• With alarm – in the event of an alarm of the LeaksProtect leak detector.
• Scheduled – to turn off the water at a specific time.
• With security mode change – in case of arming and disarming.
•At the push of the LightSwitch
•At the push of the button – to manually shut off the water in an emergency.
•Pressing the temperature – to shut off the water in the heating pipes for the winter.
• Wireless transmission power: 20 mW
• Communication protocol: Jeweler (868.0-868.6 MHz)
• Operating pressure: 40 bar
• Fluid temperature range: from +5°C to +120°C
• Operating temperature range: from 0°C up to +60°C
• Electric actuator torque: up to 10 Nem
• Water cut-off speed: up to 5 seconds
• Compatibility: Hub Plus,Hub 2 (2G),Hub 2 (4G),Hub 2 Plus, Hub Hybrid (2G), Hub Hybrid (4G), ReX,ReX 2
• Maximum detector - central unit (HUB) distance: Up to 1,100 m (in an open area)
• Tamper alarm: Yes
• Color: Black
• Dimensions: 104x140x70 mm
• Weight: 869gr
top of page